Click here to take the Teen Working Survey >>>>TEEN WORKING<<<
Link For Altoid Challenge Supply Form Click HERE
Twelve Years a Slave: Narrative of Solomon Northup, a Citizen of New-York, Kidnapped in Washington City in 1841, and Rescued in 1853, from a Cotton Plantation Near the Red River, in Louisiana
Download FREE here Google Reader
The Audio Source
Project ROAD TRIP NATION
Release Form CLICK HERE
Create a user name and password
POLs June 10,11, & 12
Automation Nation Digital Portfolio Write Up:
1. Write an understanding of your American Ingenuity.
2. What is ingenuity?
3. What is a cam and why is it used? “Turns circular motion into…”
4. What are the 4 reasons gears are used and why did you use your gears in your automata?
5. use the www. robives.com/mechs to answer # 3 & 4
Extra credit (you must do all)
6. Have an image on your Digital Portfolio of your automata, prototype or sketch and/or video.
7. Write up of your challenges you faced
8. What gear rations did you use (if you used gears)
9. Describe your use of Adobe Illustrator and laser cutting process.
ATTENTION: NOW RECEIVE HOMEWORK & PROJECT UPDATES VIA TEXT!!!!
Click here to join our homework text group, receive alerts and information about classroom homework and notifications about projects. Your number is not shared and your number or email remains private.
Click Here or text to join via SMS by texting:
First Constructive CLICK HERE
Second Constructive CLICK HERE
Rebuttal CLICK HERE
Debate POL Topics
- Middle School Students Should have lockers
- The Legal System should have the option to charge juveniles as adults in murder cases
- Celebrities should not be role models
- Beauty pageants do more harm than good
- College athletes should be paid
- The President has too much power
- Schools should eliminate letter grades
- Human cloning should be legal in the United States
- Teachers and administrators should be able to carry guns for protection in schools
- Sugary food should be banned from schools.
- HTH should eliminate the lottery process and let everyone in who applies.
- HTH should make an entrance exam mandatory.
- Test scores a good indication of a school’s competency.
- The government should have a say in our diets.
- Anyone living in the US should have to be able to speak English.
- Anyone living in the US should have to be able to speak Spanish.
- Homework is harmful to a student.
- Public shame is an appropriate way to punish criminals.
- Music lyrics depicting violence should not be allowed.
- Student peers, not administrators, should be able to decide punishments for students offenders.
- The US should bring back capital punishment.
- Even though the US is in debt, our government should be sending money and aid to assist other countries in more need.
- Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
- The government should limit the number of children families can have.
- California should break away from the United States and become its own country.
- Homework does more harm than good.
- Schools have the right to control the freedom of expression in schools?
- Teachers should be able to search a student at anytime.
Debate Homework 1/31/13 www.middleschooldebate.com_resources_documents_MSPDP.Teachers.Guide page 21
State and Capital Review
Guide for Listening or speaking Click HERE
Notes Guide HERE
CLICK HERE How to Make a Digital Portfolio (DP)
Here the link to the Audio Resource Page – Listen to books on tape with your HTM login.
Declaration of independence
Native American rights
Japanese internment camps
Here are the links for the Think Tac Toe examples for my GSE 240 Class